~~ Steps to Adopt ~~
If you are interested in adopting one of our cats or kittens please stop by Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-9 pm and Saturday mornings from 9-1 pm, no appointment necessary.
Please consider the following PRIOR to filling out an adoption form:
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must agree to never declaw your adopted cat.
- You must agree to keep your new cat indoors at all times.
You will be asked to complete an adoption form with references. Once approved by the board, you can continue with the adoption process. The adoption process does take time - so please be patient.
- Adult cats will have been spayed/neutered prior to adoption and will have received a current rabies and distemper vaccine.
- Kittens will have received their first distemper vaccine and, if old enough, a one year rabies vaccine and a certificate for free spaying/neutering.
- All adopted cats and kittens will be checked by the vet and issued a health certificate before going home.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to care for the cat/kitten you received from KRA - please return it to us.
Adoption fees are as follows; we accept cash or check only.
- Kittens or Cats: $140 for one; $260 for two (if within 30 days of each other)
- A non-refundable deposit of $40 for one; $80 for two to put a cat or kitten on hold.